Young Greens Needs You!
The threats and challenges facing all of us today need urgent action - and urgent action takes political leadership.
Young Greens are here to take this message to our generation, to get people out there raising concerns, voting, getting elected and putting forward positive solutions. We need YOU!
Green Party members aged under 30, and student members, are eligible to be members of Young Greens. Although you may not be allowed to vote until you are 18, there is no lower age limit on joining the Green Party!
What benefits will you receive as a member?
For only £5 a year....
- Full membership of the Green Party
- Annual full-colour newsletter
- Campaign/recruitment materials including badges, banners and posters
- Opportunity to join Young Green working groups on range of areas including campaigns, publications, press and branding
- Campaign support and advice from Green Party Executive Members
- Work experience opportunities with Green MEPs and Assembly Members
- The right to stand and vote at the Young Greens Annual Convention and the Green Party twice-yearly Conference.
- Office support from the Young Greens Co-ordinator, based at Green Party Head Office
- Specific group email list and web page on the Young Greens website
- Opportunity to attend festivals with Workers Beer Company to raise money for the Greens
How can you join?
You can join Online via the Green Party's secure server - please show your interest in the Young Greens by typing Young Greens in brackets after your surname.